The North Burlingame Community Club (also known as the North Burlingame Woman’s Club), organized by 25 women in 1919, came together with the goal of making improvements in the northern section of Burlingame, which was not fully integrated with the city’s original civic center on the southern end. One key goal was the planting and preservation of trees. Their meeting house, built in 1927, is today the Easton branch of the Burlingame Public Library.
Title: Preserve the Trees (North Burlingame Community Club)
Accession no.: (included in) 98-003 SCRAPBOOK